SLIM AND TRIM TRIMMING CAPSULES
1 Blister Box (30 v-caps)
Manufacturer: Nature’s Way, USA
NAFDAC Reg. No.: B1 - 2427
Recognized and Certified by: HALAL, KOSHER
lim & Trim is a food supplement specially made to help anyone lose weight.
Glucomannan is a water soluble polysaccharide that is considered a dietary fiber. Clinical studies have shown the potential health benefits of glucomannan in constipation, obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, cholesterol and other lipids. Glucomannan absorbs water and expands inside the stomach up to 17 times its original size, giving a sense of satiety to users.
Hoodia Gordonii is a leafless spiny succulent plant with medicinal uses. It grows naturally in South Africa and Namibia. Hoodia Gordonii is a natural appetite suppressant and metabolism booster that sends signals to the brain that the stomach is already full.
Medicinal uses of Hoodia Gordonii
- Long been used for treating indigestion and small infections by the people of Southern Africa.
- In 1977, South African Counsil of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) isolated the ingredients in hoodia which is now known as P 57, which is responsible for its appetite-suppressant effect.
- Inhibits gastric production in the stomach by 40% to 60%
- Suppresses appetite
- Relieves symptoms of constipation
- Aids in increasing metabolism
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar level
- Improves will power, discipline and choice of food
- On Constipation: Relieves constipation by decreasing fecal transit time. It can be well tolerated and no relevant side effects.
- On Obesity: Clinical evidence suggests glucomannan may be beneficial in weight loss. It is a soluble fiber that absorbs water to form a viscous gel-like mass which promotes feelings of satiety while travelling through the gastrointestinal tract.
- On Type 2 Diabetes: Glucomannan is useful as a therapeutic adjunct for Type 2 Diabetest by improving lipid profile and alleviate the fasting blood glucose levels of Type 2 Diabetics.
- On Cholesterol and Other Lipids: Glucomannan demonstrated statistically significant improvement in the total cholesterol of patients. When used in conjunction with chitosa, glucomannan decreases serum cholesterol possibly by increasing steroid excretion via the feces.